The 2017 Mission Viejo HOA Annual Meeting will be held on January 17, 2017
The annual meeting of the of the Mission Viejo Homeowners’ Association will take place on January 17, 2017 in the gym of Mission Viejo Elementary School for the following purposes:
- The election Board of Directors
- The ratification of the Association’s 2017 budget
- Approval of the 2016 annual meeting minutes
- Recognition of member volunteer services to the community
- An update on the past year accomplishments/activities
- Invited City and community guest speakers will update residents on matters affecting our community.
The meeting agenda is available by clicking HERE (.pdf)
Results will be verified by Vote-now.com.
The 2017 budget to be adopted by the members:
Click HERE for a copy of the proposed 2017 budget
Board of Directors:
Click HERE for candidate information
The 2016 annual meeting minutes:
Click HERE for a copy of the 2016 annual meeting minutes
In an effort to reduce the cost of electronic voting in future years, please provide your e-mail address to: AnnualMeeting@missionviejohoa.org. We will only send you an e-mail pertaining to the Annual Meeting and voting.
If you do not have the latest Adobe Reader click this: