The 2018 Mission Viejo HOA Annual Meeting will be held on January 16, 2018
The annual meeting of the of the Mission Viejo Homeowners’ Association will take place on January 16, 2018 in the gym of Mission Viejo Elementary School for the following purposes:
- The election Board of Directors
- The ratification of the Association’s 2018 budget
- Approval of the 2017 annual meeting minutes
- Recognition of member volunteer services to the community
- An update on the past year accomplishments/activities
- Invited City and community guest speakers will update residents on matters affecting our community.
The meeting agenda is available by clicking HERE (.pdf)
Voting Materials for Your Review:
The 2018 budget to be adopted by the members:
Click HERE for a copy of the proposed 2018 budget
Board of Director Candidates:
Click HERE for candidate information
The 2017 annual meeting minutes:
Click HERE for a copy of the 2017 annual meeting minutes
To vote in the 2018 Mission Viejo HOA election please visit this link:
Please use the Voter ID and Password that was mailed to your address.
ID and Password are case-sensitive. Once within the voting platform, cast your votes in five simple steps.
In an effort to reduce the cost of electronic voting in future years, please provide your e-mail address to: AnnualMeeting@missionviejohoa.org. We will only send you an e-mail pertaining to the Annual Meeting and voting.
If you do not have the latest Adobe Reader click this: